1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

SOLD Lakland 55-94 Deluxe

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by masoncole, Feb 8, 2018.

1. masoncole

masoncole Supporting Member

Jan 11, 2009
    Price:
    $2200
    Strings:

ngky2y0i2f4fhjv6odix.jpg
    b22ilu3ao6k4adn4qgbk.jpg
    buflk3hfamwyjm1cidjh.jpg

ngky2y0i2f4fhjv6odix.jpg
    buflk3hfamwyjm1cidjh.jpg
    kva5eghtxuz5pi77nreq.jpg
    abo2siavek9hyprmjro6.jpg
    snhjzdpdnjxpxfarutwe.jpg
    eexou88ec0190baqkr7m.jpg
    ulepajes8exlcpth5vmy.jpg
    yemqe9awwpnmi76fspy6.jpg
    exarzi2meho6kjoos59o.jpg
    xzxbj2xhtod22d4prarj.jpg

For sale is my 2002 Lakland 5594 in Quilted maple/ash body with natural factory finish. This year is considered to be the Golden Years at Lakland. Many think this era was the best in terms of wood and craftsmanship. Weighs approx just 9lbs.. Has original Bartolini pickups with LH3 preamp. It is in extremely good shape for its age. Just a couple of spots about size of a pin tip on top that pics could not capture. 1.80” nut w/ Figured maple neck that has a nice worn in feel with no dents or dings.19 mm string spacing. Only selling to pay off an incoming piece. Also comes with original hard shell tweed case

Scot, bobunit and [email protected] like this.
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 10, 2021