Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Lakland 55-94 for sale

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by nastyn8c, Feb 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nastyn8c

nastyn8c

Feb 7, 2005
    Tampa, FL
    I just became a supporting member, so it hasn't updated yet. When that happens, I will put this in Gear For Sale.

Anyway, the serial is 5084. It is a beautiful cherry sunburst, flame maple top, maple fingerboard. I will have pics soon.
    $1600 or best offer + shipping

Only selling because I need money and I am moving toward something cheaper. If you could visit the thread "best bass for rock" and help me choose my next one that would be great.
    email
    nastyn8c@yahoo.com

2. Groove Theory

Groove Theory Grizzly Adams DID have a beard.

Oct 3, 2004
    The Psychiatric Ward
    This needs to go in the classified ads section bro.

3. RunngDog

RunngDog

Jan 22, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    You've probably confused TalkBass with the Fender Forum or some such. No need to be a supporting member to post in the Classifieds here, just do it.

4. karrot-x

karrot-x Banned

Feb 21, 2004
    Omicron Persei 8
    Actually I think you do need to be a supporting member to post in the classifieds. Paul had this huge thread about it, and he concluded that it was the smarest thing to do.

5. Hurley

Hurley

Feb 12, 2004
    Cape Cod, MA
    First, welcome to TB. :) Thanks for supporting.

I'd wait until you're actually made a Supporting Member - it only takes 24-48 hours. It took me less than a day. Listing items for sale in any sections besides the classifieds just makes things difficult for the mods who have to regulate this.

6. nastyn8c

nastyn8c

Feb 7, 2005
    Tampa, FL
    If a moderator wants to delete this then they should feel free to do so. I only say that because I don't know how to do it.

7. Hurley

Hurley

Feb 12, 2004
    Cape Cod, MA
    You can do it, if you want. All you gotta do is click 'Edit' in the first post, and then you get the option to delete this thread.

Nice bass, BTW. Cherry burst looks great on those Laklands. :)

8. Matt R Miller

Matt R Miller

Apr 27, 2003
    Wisconsin
    uh...no.

9. Lockout

Lockout

Dec 24, 2002
    Illinois
    Yes, you do need to be a supporting member to post a For Sale ad in the TB Classifieds. You do not need to be a supporting member to reply to the ads, though.

10. RunngDog

RunngDog

Jan 22, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    New rule? I've posted numerous For Sale ads in the TB Classifieds over the past couple years and only became a Supporting Member recently.

11. Vic

Vic There's more music in the nuance than the notes. Gold Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Central Illinois
    Staff, Bass Gear Magazine
    It was a recent policy change, and it may have been done such a way as to only affect new users? Dunno, but it is the current policy... gotta' support to post an ad.

12. Lockout

Lockout

Dec 24, 2002
    Illinois
    It's new, and it does effect everyone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.