Lakland 94-55 Deluxe available again...

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by KJung, Jul 20, 2005.

1. The buyer unfortunately had to back out due to some money problems.

As before, this bass is at Low Down Sound in Detroit. They will have the picture back up on their website soon. The advantage to you of having the bass at LDS is that they can accept credit cards and will also very professionally pack and ship the bass.

94-55 Deluxe (with OHSC, a couple sets of Lakland Nickel Roundwounds, adjustment tools)... three tone sunburst, extremely figured quilted maple top and birdseye maple board with Bartolini's. The playability of this bass is about as perfect as any bass I've ever played. The swamp ash body is on the light side, so it's very comfortable on a long gig. The bass is in very good shape... just a little 'slap wear' and a couple of very small dings... none of which go through to the finish/wood.

The only reason I'm selling this bass is that I'm a little tired of the Bartolini sound, and have moved back to a more 'single coil vintage' sort of tone.

The typical used price for these basses is between $1,900 and $1,999. I would like to move this bass, so I have it priced at $1,600. I will include two day shipping in the lower US with this price.... I think that's a pretty good deal :)

PM if interested, or contact Bob or Ryan at LDS:

Call Toll Free: (866) 674-1646
  2. [​IMG]

Here's a picture of the bass.
  3. mgmadian

Feb 4, 2002
    Austin, TX
    Nice bass, FYI the literal Lakland model number is the 55-94, just in case anyone's searching for this term and not finding this ad...

4. Thanks!
  5. gwreid

Apr 8, 2005
    It's mine, all mine!!!!

Just bought it from LDS. Thanks KJung.

Should be arriving next week. :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: