1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Lakland Darryl Jones 5 String with Audere Preamp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Fezzey, Aug 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is my Lakland Darryl Jones 5 String with a professionally installed Audere preamp. The pickguard is a great looking, charcoal gray grid design. The finish is the standard black sparkle that comes on a Darryl Jones and is on the headstock as well. It's an awesome playing and sounding bass and I'd keep it, but for the need to thin the herd a bit. It has been lightly used, well cared for and it is in excellent condition. I will include a gig bag as well. I'm asking $1100.00 for it and $30.00 for shipping within the 48 contiguous United States. I accept Pay Pal, Money Orders and Cashiers Checks. If you wish, check my E Bay rating. My E Bay user name is tff12553 (it's 100% positive!). I have a few more photos of the bass, but I was prevented from uploading more than two, so PM me with an e-mail address and I can send a few more if you like.

Attached Files:

2. OrionManMatt

OrionManMatt

Feb 17, 2004
    Houston
    PM sent

3. basspraiser

basspraiser Jammin for the Lamb! Supporting Member

Dec 8, 2006
    Chicago - NW Burbs
    HUMINA - HUMINA - HUMINA.....

Wow - great bass! I am sure it will not last long!

4. el_mariachi

el_mariachi

Mar 4, 2005
    Denver, CO
    Free bump for Tom. I've purchased locally from him before and he's a great guy to deal with and just a fun guy to talk bass with. While I REALLY wish I could jump on this, the checkbook says otherwise.

5. RADUB1

RADUB1

May 11, 2006
    Grand Rapids, MI
    PM SENT!

6. SOLD as of August 11, 2007.

7. OrionManMatt

OrionManMatt

Feb 17, 2004
    Houston
    I'm so excited to play this.

Thread Status: