1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TRADED Lakland Decade SS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by ChipDougl4s, Oct 12, 2020.

1. ChipDougl4s

ChipDougl4s Supporting Member

Mar 14, 2017
    Northern New Jersey
    Price:
    Strings:
    United States
    Up for sale or trade is a killer US Lakland Decade Short Scale 4 String with a Mahogany Skyline Body that was refinished in Daphne Blue by Pat Wilkins. The bass was apparently originally made for Incubus’s Ben Kenny.

I just picked this one up in a trade, and after playing it for a few days, I realized that I’m more of a 34”-35” scale player.

The neck pickup sounds a little bit out of phase but functions and sounds pretty good. The previous owner included a new replacement Lakland Chisonic neck pickup that I’ll throw in.

The bass comes with a white replacement control cavity cover and pickgaurd.

Also included are the original wiring setup and pots as well as a fresh set of GHS SS strings.

30.25” Scale

9.2lbs

This one has bounced around a bit so I’ll attached some of the older TB posts:

SOLD - US Lakland Decade

SOLD - US Lakland SS Decade

SOLD - US/Skyline Lakland Decade SS Short Scale

SOLD - Lakland Decade SS Hybrid USA/Skyline

SOLD - Lakland USA Decade Short Scale + Humbuckers

Free shipping fully insured to Con US only. I’ll ship the bass in a generic Fender Gigbag for extra padding.

Open to offers

Open to trades for 4 or 5 string basses +/- in either direction for the right trade. I’m mainly looking for brands like; F Bass, Warwick, Valenti, Lakland, Modulus, EBMM, G. Gould, Fender, G&L…. but let me know what you have.

Let me know if you have any questions

IMG_3137.jpg IMG_3138.jpg IMG_3141.jpg IMG_3140.jpg IMG_3139.jpg IMG_3143.jpg IMG_3142.jpg IMG_3136.jpg

GregC likes this.
  2. EyeBoy

EyeBoy Gold Supporting Member

Jan 30, 2014
    Monterey Bay, CA
    You’d probably have me if this wasn’t a short scale!

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 16, 2021