SOLD Lakland Hollowbody

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by mtc918, Feb 19, 2020.

1. mtc918

mtc918

Aug 12, 2013
    Buffalo, NY
    Price:
    Strings:
    Relisted: Up for sale is my Lakland Skyline Hollowbody in Sunburst, with Chi-Sonic pickups. In excellent shape, looks beautiful and sounds amazing. Weight is 8.2 lbs. on the bathroom scale & 1.63” at the neck. I have done the "Carl Pedigo" neck treatment (sanded off the original finish to a super smoothness, applied orange oil, then Howards Feed & Wax, then steel wool). Neck feels really fast and smooth. There is a small dime sized spot by the heel where the finish didn’t completely sand off. I left it because I didn't want to over sand. Can’t feel and does not affect playability. Strung with LaBella Deep Talkin' Flats light gauge (.043"-.104"). For full disclosure, there is a very small chip in the bottom corner from removing the neck, difficult to see, shown in photo. Comes in an older Musician’s Friend gig bag. Interested in trading for a P bass especially a Lakland 44-64 +/- cash.

Looking to get $800 buyer pays shipping CONUS, PayPal.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 19, 2020
    porterbass and teh-slb like this.
  2. bassEng

bassEng

Mar 26, 2012
    Hi, I'm very interested in this bass. Just wanted to check a few things: 1) do all pots work with no static sound when rotating them 2)any problems with input jack, 3)any other issues other than the ones you mentioned. The neck job looks well done. I dont mind the dime sized spot as long as you don't feel it.

3. mtc918

mtc918

Aug 12, 2013
    Buffalo, NY
    The pots all work with no static sound, I do periodically clean all my pots with DeoxIT to prevent that from happening. No issues also with input jack or anything else other than whats listed.
    Thanks for the inquiry.