1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Lakland Hollowbody

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by mtc918, Feb 19, 2020.

1. mtc918

mtc918

Aug 12, 2013
    Buffalo, NY
    Price:
    Strings:
    Relisted: Up for sale is my Lakland Skyline Hollowbody in Sunburst, with Chi-Sonic pickups. In excellent shape, looks beautiful and sounds amazing. Weight is 8.2 lbs. on the bathroom scale & 1.63” at the neck. I have done the "Carl Pedigo" neck treatment (sanded off the original finish to a super smoothness, applied orange oil, then Howards Feed & Wax, then steel wool). Neck feels really fast and smooth. There is a small dime sized spot by the heel where the finish didn’t completely sand off. I left it because I didn't want to over sand. Can’t feel and does not affect playability. Strung with LaBella Deep Talkin' Flats light gauge (.043"-.104"). For full disclosure, there is a very small chip in the bottom corner from removing the neck, difficult to see, shown in photo. Comes in an older Musician’s Friend gig bag. Interested in trading for a P bass especially a Lakland 44-64 +/- cash.

Looking to get $800 buyer pays shipping CONUS, PayPal.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 19, 2020
    porterbass and teh-slb like this.
  2. bassEng

bassEng

Mar 26, 2012
    Hi, I'm very interested in this bass. Just wanted to check a few things: 1) do all pots work with no static sound when rotating them 2)any problems with input jack, 3)any other issues other than the ones you mentioned. The neck job looks well done. I dont mind the dime sized spot as long as you don't feel it.

3. mtc918

mtc918

Aug 12, 2013
    Buffalo, NY
    The pots all work with no static sound, I do periodically clean all my pots with DeoxIT to prevent that from happening. No issues also with input jack or anything else other than whats listed.
    Thanks for the inquiry.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 22, 2021