Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

LAKLAND Joe Osborn Bass USA - $1450

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by prismacolor2, Jul 13, 2004.

1. prismacolor2

prismacolor2

Nov 6, 2003
    Boston
    LAKLAND US Joe Osborn Bass. Sherwood green with white pearl gaurd. A couple minor dings but overall, in excellent condition. Comes with Lakland gig bag or a Fender tweed hardshell case (with one funky latch). I'd rather send it in the case because It's just safer that way.

$1400 + shipped.

I need to move this fast (the next two days) but $1400.00 is as low as I go. If it doesn't sell, I'll keep it because the other guitar I want to buy with the $$$ will be gone. If you want it, act quickly please.

I have a pic but it's big and i have no digital camera. I can send it upon request. The few dings are evident in the picture. The bass is, otherwise, tip top.

MY E-MAIL IS: breman (at) prodigy (dot) net

2. prismacolor2

prismacolor2

Nov 6, 2003
    Boston
    bump. anyone?

3. prismacolor2

prismacolor2

Nov 6, 2003
    Boston
    To see the actual pic of this bass. look below:

thanks again nick

4. emjazz

emjazz Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Hey Steve! This is Andy Dow. I just met you at Rockcity the other day. What's up man!

---Y'all, someone needs to buy this bass! Steve is a stand up guy and this bass is the real deal. I'd buy it if I had the extra dough. This is a killin deal!

5. prismacolor2

prismacolor2

Nov 6, 2003
    Boston
    Whats up Andy. Nice chatting w/you at RCG the other day.

6. prismacolor2

prismacolor2

Nov 6, 2003
    Boston
    $1400.00 shipped. I absolutely hate to do this but I need to sell fast or the bass i want could disappear.

This is what some new skylines cost and about $1000.00 off of retail.

7. emjazz

emjazz Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Steve, are you trying to get that beautiful Gibson hollowbody? That is a great little bass.

8. prismacolor2

prismacolor2

Nov 6, 2003
    Boston
    someone please buy this. Reasonable offers accepted. I need to sell it fast to purchase something else. You know the drill. I have two of these (and three other Jazzes)

Andy. You know it man. That HB is killin

9. Senor SQUID

Senor SQUID Guest

Jan 11, 2004
    I AM VERY INTERESTED. PM SENT

10. prismacolor2

prismacolor2

Nov 6, 2003
    Boston
    the JO is GONE local sale. thanks everyone for the interest. Please delete

11. Senor SQUID

Senor SQUID Guest

Jan 11, 2004
    THANKS. IF YOU EVER WANT TO SELL YOUR LAKE PLACID ONE W/ TORTOISESHELL PICKGUARD LET ME KNOW