1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Lakland LH3 Mid Frequency XML chart?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by phillm47, Aug 19, 2007.

1. Help !
    I,ve seen a XML spreadsheet showing ALL the mid-frequency selections available on the Lakland LH3 preamp, on this forum. I've been searching for this spreadsheet and can't seem to find find it.

Does anyone have this spread sheet, or link to where to find it?

:help:

2. CElton

CElton I'm a new note finder...

I am looking right at it as we speak. Unfortunately, I have a copy I could forward, but it is at work of all places.

1100Hz = 1-2-3 off and 4 on
    900Hz= 1-2-4 off and 3 on
    600Hz= 1-3-4 off and 2 on. This is the default setting.
    275Hz= 1 on and 2-3-4 off.

Hope this helps...

3. Thanks. What I'm looking for is the spreadsheet someone posted that showed center frequencies for various combinations of dip switch settings - close to 20 different freq centers.

4. CElton

I have seen one for the Bart's system but I have not seen it for the LH3. I would be interested to see one too. I contacted Lakland and they did not have any others than the one from their site which is what I gave you. I know others are using different combinations.

5. Baird6869

Baird6869 RIP Gord Downey. A True Canadian Icon.

BTW, does anyone really change the factory settings? If so, why?

Just curious as my 55-02 sounds great and I would hate to screw around with it unless there is a real benefit to doing so.

6. pfschim

pfschim Just a Skeleton with a Jazz bass

Apr 26, 2006
    SF Bay Area
    very interested as well. I just picked up a beautiful fretless 44-02 deluxe and am wondering about both the mid switch setting for the Bart pre .... NOT the LH-3, and the blue level pot.

Anyone have the info ??? :help:

Thanks

7. I guess it's possible that the one I remember seeing was for the Bart system..........:confused:

8. I've read where several people on this forum have switched to the lower freq center (275), and like it.

I've been doing some experimenting, and really like setting the freq center to the 900hz setting. A slight (very slight) boost helps cut through at certain venues, and a slight cut works very well for slap.

The reason I asked about the spreadsheet because I would like to experiment with the center set at something inbetween 600 and 900...if possible.

9. CElton

Here is the PDF I got from Lakland. I'm still interested in seeing other available combinations.

Attached Files:

10. pfschim

Apr 26, 2006
    SF Bay Area
  11. pfschim

Apr 26, 2006
    SF Bay Area
    D'OH!

well, I just went to change the mid switch on my 44-02 and discovered that the switch setting options are listed right on the inside of the cavity cover.

I don't know for sure, but probably the LH-3 settings are there too for those with that pre-amp.

enjoy!

12. thewitt

thewitt

Jan 19, 2005

Attached Files: