1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Lakland outboard pre?

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by Surprise Panda!, Sep 11, 2008.

1. Hi,

I know that are a lot of you that like the LH3 preamp, so what about Lakland making it into an outboard? Would that be a good idea? I would probably buy it.

2. Fretlessboy

Fretlessboy

Nov 29, 2007
    St Augustine Florida
    Endorsing artist GENZ BENZ/HERCULES STANDS/XSonics
    wonderful idea... It would rock to have the LH3 to plug my JO5's into it.

3. Lorenzini

Lorenzini

Dec 31, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Superb idea. The LH3 is one of my favorite preamps and is actually very unique sounding, imo. One of the most transparent preamps available, while still being extremely musical AND having a very specific tone. Hard to explain... I just like em!

4. Fretlessboy

Fretlessboy

Nov 29, 2007
    St Augustine Florida
    Endorsing artist GENZ BENZ/HERCULES STANDS/XSonics
    You could do it yourself. Buy one and mount it to a kitbox or to a rack spacer and put it in your rack.

5. you can buy the preamp seperatly?

6. Lorenzini

Lorenzini

Dec 31, 2004
    Los Angeles
    I'm pretty sure you can buy the pre seperately. You can definitely buy the pickups seperately, as I was quoted a price on them. Preamp, why not?