1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Lakland Skyline 44-02 – Black & Maple

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by rbeck47, Jan 14, 2017.

1. rbeck47

rbeck47 Supporting Member

Apr 24, 2005
    SE Wisconsin
    Price:
    $650
    Strings:
    For Sale Only - Early year (2002) Korean model with Bart pickups and electronics. Great combo – black & maple, great neck, frets are in very good condition, Hipshot tuners, swamp ash body, weighs about 9 lbs. I keep reading that these early, Korean models with Barts are the best years for the 44-02, and I believe it. There are some swirls, light marks and evidence of player wear, but nothing noticeable without a closer look. Most are on the back of the body. I’ve tried to capture some of the more visible ones in the last two pics. For specs, see the Lakland site: Welcome to Lakland

I got this very recently and would be keeping it if a Sadowsky jazz in the color and RW board that I like hadn’t bit me without warning. So, this one is redundant and I’m pricing it for a sweet deal for someone. Priced at $650, including insured shipping and a worn but functional hard case. Will sell and ship in the CONUS only. Paypal preferred.

Attached Files:

Kevin Ellis and kwdhsk like this.
  2. hotbass57

hotbass57

Nov 27, 2011
    Fairfield,Ohio
    Holy Cow what a deal. I own one but your price is outstanding! GLWTS!

rbeck47 likes this.
  3. pudgychef

pudgychef In Memoriam

Jan 22, 2005
    Chongqing, China
    Very nice finish and era...this would be on my list were I CONUS
    GLWTS

rbeck47 likes this.
  4. rbeck47

rbeck47 Supporting Member

Apr 24, 2005
    SE Wisconsin
    This may go off to eBay soon - at a higher price for sure.

5. MeLikeBass

MeLikeBass Supporting Member

Oct 20, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Sweet, black and maple goodness.

rbeck47 likes this.