Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Lakland Skyline 44-02 w/ Duncan p/u's

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by kazuhank, May 28, 2004.

1. kazuhank

kazuhank

Nov 12, 2002
    Portland, OR
    This was a special order from Steve "Dude" Barr, and it turned out to not be the right bass for me. I waited 6 months (ordered in Nov '03 and received late last month) and would love to save someone the wait on this popular custom factory upgrade to the more aggressive sounding duncan pickups. The bass is a beautiful Inca Silver with rosewood board and the J/MM duncans with Bartolini preamp. PM me your email and I can send pictures of this beautiful bass.

I played the bass on a few gigs and realized it wasn't for me, so it is like new from the factory with original docs and case. I'm asking for $925 which would save you 20% from what I paid (and a crazy amount from the MF price/without the duncan pickups!). This bass rocks (I'm just not playing as much rock these days)!

2. Mud Flaps

Mud Flaps

Feb 3, 2003
    Norton, MA
    Super Bump! This is a great deal.

3. kazuhank

kazuhank

Nov 12, 2002
    Portland, OR
    Thanks Mud Flaps.

4. kazuhank

kazuhank

Nov 12, 2002
    Portland, OR
  5. kazuhank

kazuhank

Nov 12, 2002
    Portland, OR
    Anyone? I wanted to give TB a shot before posting this thing on Ebay...

6. billhw13

billhw13 Supporting Member

May 10, 2002
    Clinton, NJ
  7. kazuhank

kazuhank

Nov 12, 2002
    Portland, OR
    Reply sent. Thanks Bill.

8. kazuhank

kazuhank

Nov 12, 2002
    Portland, OR
    still up for grabs...

9. kazuhank

kazuhank

Nov 12, 2002
    Portland, OR
    Thanks everyone, but due to a lack of interest I'm putting this up on ebay. Take care.