1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Lakland Skyline 44-02 w/OHSC

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by ric426, May 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ric426

ric426 In my defense, I was left unsupervised. Supporting Member

Mar 27, 2002
    Southeast Michigan
    SOLD!!!

Lakland Skyline 44-02 w/ Lakland Hardshell case

$800 shipped (within the continental U.S.)

3 tone sunburst, Maple fingerboard, with Bartolini pickups and 3 band Bartolini preamp. Purchased new 3 months ago, still has the plastic on the control cover, has never been out of my smoke free house. Slight roundwound marks on the frets and the only marks on the body are the inevitable finger swirls from normal playing. I wouldn't even consider selling this one but I've got more gear than I really need and want to put some money back in the bank to cover other gear purchases. This one has been played the least so it's time to put it in the hands of someone who'll give it the playing time it deserves.

Not likely that I'll take any trades on this one, but it doesn't hurt to offer one.

Payment can be by Paypal or U.S. Postal Money Order. U.S. sale and shipping only.
    You can check my ebay feedback as "ric426" and I have good referrences available from other transactions as well.

More photos at:
    http://home.comcast.net/~ric227/44-02.html

2. ric426

Mar 27, 2002
    Southeast Michigan
    In answer to a question sent me, the bass weighs 8 lbs. 15 oz. and balances very comfortably on a strap.

3. ric426

Mar 27, 2002
    Southeast Michigan
    The original message has been edited to include shipping within the continental U.S.

4. DigthemLows

DigthemLows Supporting Member

Oct 10, 2003
    Sacramento CA
    I just got one of these 2 weeks ago and I can't say enough about them! Great Bass that someone needs to grab!

5. ric426

Mar 27, 2002
    Southeast Michigan
    shameless bump

6. pgurns

pgurns

Dec 26, 2003
    Northern, IL
    Any interest in a like new Lakland Skyline Scheff in Shoreline Gold?

7. ric426

Mar 27, 2002
    Southeast Michigan
    Thanks for the offer, but I really need to trim down my gear and raise some cash for car repairs, etc.

Ric

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.