SOLD Lakland Skyline 44-60 Joe Osborn 2002 (Made in Korea) CAR

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by MAFbass1992, Apr 22, 2017.

1. MAFbass1992

MAFbass1992 Bass Player / Low-End Reviews

Feb 4, 2012
    Montreal
    www.mafmusic.net - Free Bass Transcriptions & Low-End Reviews - Bass Reviews
    Price:
    Strings:
    Selling my Lakland 44-60 Joe Osborn. This bass was made in Korea in 2002 and features Lindy Fralins pickups and hipshot tuners. Those MIK basses are more sought after because they were part of the first runs before Lakland moved the production to Indonesia. The color is Candy Apple Red with a little bit of Sparkle in the finish and a mint green pickguard. Pictures don't do justice to the finish! Comes with a brand new Fender gig bag. Never used, still has price tag on it.

The bass is in good condition considering it's been gigged for 15 years. Yes there is a couple of scratches but it's a great players bass! I tried my best to identify those scratches in the pictures.

Selling for 900$ USD SHIPPED to CONUS. Price is NEGOCIABLE. I am located near Montreal. If I end up shipping the bass, don't worry it will be well packed considering I said it came with a gigbag! :)

Partial trades are welcomed. Mainly looking for the newest 3leaf audio pedals (Wonderlove and/or Octabvre).

For some reason my pictures are not displayed properly so I uploaded them on my Google Drive. All the detailed pictures can be viewed here:

Lakland Joe Osborn MIK - Google Drive

Thank you!
    Lakland 1.jpg

Last edited: Apr 23, 2017
    bordinco90, GregC, rbeck47 and 2 others like this.
  2. Hans Gruber

Hans Gruber

Jun 18, 2003
    I remember playing these at NAMM when they first came out. Such amazing instruments and I've owned a couple.

Usual questions: weight?

And also, will the rosewood crossing the border be an issue?

3. MAFbass1992

Feb 4, 2012
    Montreal
    I'll get back to you soon! Didn't think about that! :thumbsup:

4. Tnadu

Tnadu

May 5, 2010
    Louisville, CO
    Here's an article from Reverb regarding the new laws on rosewood. Can't imagine governments and shippers trying to enforce this, but who knows. New CITES Regulations For All Rosewood Species

5. MAFbass1992

Feb 4, 2012
    Montreal
    Yes I read that first. But at the same time, I got a friend who ships basses regularly to the us and never got any problems. He wasn't even aware about this...

I really want to get an official answer to assure you guys!

6. MAFbass1992

Feb 4, 2012
    Montreal
    Got news from the Canadian CITES office. I will have to fill out a detailed form about the instrument i'm selling. So nothing complicated for a potentiel US buyer! Only for me ! ;)

7. MAFbass1992

Feb 4, 2012
    Montreal
    Detailed pictures are back on the Google Drive!

8. basspraiser

basspraiser Jammin for the Lamb! Supporting Member

Dec 8, 2006
    Chicago - NW Burbs
    Great rare color!

MAFbass1992 likes this.
  9. bobhibson

bobhibson Supporting Member

Dec 28, 2014
    Connecticut
    Beautiful...any other trades you would consider?

10. MAFbass1992

Feb 4, 2012
    Montreal
    I really like the 3leaf audio stuff, but if it helps for the sale, any hi-end boutique pedal is always nice to try! Otherwise I'm always opened to suggestions! ;)

11. bobhibson

bobhibson Supporting Member

Dec 28, 2014
    Connecticut
    PM'd