SOLD Lakland Skyline 44-64 Custom PJ -Near Mint

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by engedi1, Apr 29, 2016.

1. engedi1

engedi1

Sep 16, 2005
    Nashville
    Price:
    $975
    Strings:
    Up for grabs is my Lakland 44-64 that I bought new from Sweetwater last year. It has the J neck and the PJ setup as described here on the Lakland website. Welcome to Lakland This bass sounds awesome AND it gets you into the Royal Order of the Tort if you aren't already.

I figure this bass weighs between 9.6 and 9.8 lbs per the bathroom scale. Very fast neck that feels like a smokin' jazz bass.
    This bass would be 100% mint except I replaced the J pickup with a Dimarzio area J as the stock pickup is a single coil and I wanted a J pickup with no hum. This install was professionally done by the guitar tech at Corner Music here in Nashville and also set up and intonated by him just a few weeks ago.
    It is in tip top playing condition with medium action as I have mainly used this bass for session work and only 1 gig. There is also a teeny teeny nick, in the half mm range or even smaller on the headstock that I tried to photo. Outside of that the bass is in perfect condition. It's currently wearing a two week old set of Daddrio NYXL strings which sound really nice and have tons of life left.

I don't smoke and it has never even seen a smoky bar.
    So here is your chance to get one of these at a discount and without the wait time as they tend to be on backorder. The original J pickup will be included of course.

Price includes Conus shipping, I will ship to anywhere else in the world at your expense. Paypal is the ONLY acceptable payment method unless you want to come see me in Nashville and pay cash. Case is not included. But will be properly boxed in the shipping package that I got from Sweetwater which I have kept.
    I am selling this bass to fund the recent purchase of a Stingray 5 and so NO trades will be considered at this time. (unless you have a Fender American Standard Precision 5 with a maple fretboard. Then I might be tempted)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 30, 2016
    The Hale likes this.
  2. engedi1

engedi1

Sep 16, 2005
    Nashville
    That was quick! Went to a local guy here in Nashville.