Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Lakland Skyline 55-01

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by jammoore, Apr 11, 2003.

1. jammoore

jammoore

Mar 28, 2002
    Raleigh, NC
    Fantastic condition, incredible sound. Dual Bartolini MK-1 split-coil soapbars. MK-1 preamp with 3-Band buffered active electronics. Body through bridge. Maple neck with Maple fretboard, Ash body, Three tone sunburst. Straplocks and Lakland/Levy gigbag.

$550.00 obo

Jamie
    jammoore@cisco.com

2. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
  3. Your jpg file shows a 'rosewood' fretboard.
    IMHO....I could be wrong.

4. jammoore

jammoore

Mar 28, 2002
    Raleigh, NC
    yeah, sorry about that, just snagged that picture from their site. Here's picts of the actual bass.

5. Been lookin for a Skyline for ages over hear in the UK to sit along site my GB.. they dont seem to exsist at all... love the maple neck and the colour but the $200 importation fee is to0o much for my student pockets:rolleyes: .. good luck in selling it..

6. jammoore

jammoore

Mar 28, 2002
    Raleigh, NC
    there is a way to get around the importation fee. That is based on declared value. I'm not sure what the cut off is, but if you are interested, I'm sure it could be found pretty easily.

7. dougray

dougray Supporting Member

Apr 16, 2002
    western maryland
    i sold a peavey mixing board over ebay,the guy that won the auction lived in canada,to avoid paying taxes/fees i was told to put on package send slip that i was borrowing it and returning it to him. well it worked he didnt have to pay anything. this might work for you? good-luck.

8. jammoore

jammoore

Mar 28, 2002
    Raleigh, NC
    Sold, Thanks to all who expressed interest, and for the "creative shipping" advice. :D