Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Lakland Skyline 55-02 - $850

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by RunngDog, Sep 30, 2004.

1. RunngDog

RunngDog

Jan 22, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    I really like this bass -- check out the many threads on Lakland Skylines and you'll know why. But I've bought myself a Dingwall Afterburner 5, I have a Roscoe fretless 5 waiting in the wings, and I'm really running out of room and time to play all the basses I have.

This is an absolutely mint Lakland Skyline 55-02 bass. The finish is black, the fretboard is maple, all the other details are available on Dan's website. The strings are on the bass are a new set of Laklands, so you won't have to worry about buying new strings for a while.

Comes with a nice Levy gigbag. This is a great bass. If you're interested, I'll throw in a copy of the "Stingray vs. Lakland Shootoff" CD.

Price is 850 + insured UPS shipping (at cost).

Pictures available at:

Lakland Skyline 55-02

FYI, all the instruments at that site are up for sale, so feel free to contact me about any of the others that might interest you.

2. Stinkoman20xx

Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    pm your way

3. RunngDog

RunngDog

Jan 22, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    Bump -- with a closeup:

[​IMG][/IMG]

4. mxr255

mxr255 Supporting Member

Jul 21, 2003
    Williamsport, PA

5. RunngDog

RunngDog

Jan 22, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    Pre Ebay bump . . . with another pic.

[​IMG]

6. armybass

armybass Gold Supporting Member

Jul 19, 2001
    What trades are you looking for if any?

7. RunngDog

RunngDog

Jan 22, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    I am selling this Lakland (and a couple other basses) to fund purchase of a Roscoe fretless 5. For that reason, I'm really not interested in trades (except, of course, for a Roscoe fretless 5).

8. RunngDog

RunngDog

Jan 22, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    Another bump - this one's on ebay now.

9. Scot

Scot Supporting Member

Mar 20, 2004
    Pacifica, CA, USA
    Still avail?

-Scot

10. RunngDog

RunngDog

Jan 22, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    Yes, but on Ebay now -- couple days left to run.

11. RunngDog

RunngDog

Jan 22, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    Sold!