1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Lakland Skyline 55-02

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by GhettoBrassGuy, Sep 23, 2008.

1. GhettoBrassGuy

GhettoBrassGuy Supporting Member

Nov 27, 2002
    Simi Valley, CA
    Endorsing Artist: Mike Lull, Lakland, Aguilar, JH Audio
    Hey guys (and gals), I'm back from tour for a few days and I packed this up so it can be shipped even if it sells after I leave on thurs. You know the bass. Skyline 55-02 Natural/Maple/LH3. The only blem is a ding a few inches above the J pup. I bought this bass last January and have used it once since then...( I have too many basses). I bought two 55-94 pickguards from Jeannie's that will be included, one black, one white pearl. The holes aren't drilled so if you choose to not have a guard you're good. It comes with a Kaces (I think) soft case. $975. No trades please, I have too many basses! Thanks!!

IMG_0565.
    IMG_0613.
    IMG_0614.
    IMG_0616.

2. GhettoBrassGuy

Nov 27, 2002
    Simi Valley, CA
    bump!!

3. superflybass

superflybass

Feb 16, 2004
    La Crosse WI
    I would love to buy that white pearl pickguard off of you pm me if you are interested

4. DWBass

DWBass The Funkfather

Is that $975 shipped?

5. GhettoBrassGuy

Nov 27, 2002
    Simi Valley, CA
    SOLD!

6. superflybass

superflybass

Feb 16, 2004
    La Crosse WI
    who ever bought this bass if you want to sell the white pearl pick guard I will buy it off of you !