1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Lakland Skyline 55-60 Limited Ed Green Metallic

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Private Notion, Apr 25, 2018.

1. Private Notion

Private Notion Supporting Member

Feb 19, 2014
    Oregon
    Price:
    $1200
    Strings:
    $1200 shipped with Mono gigbag to lower 48 states

These guys are fairly rare now, but pop up on occasion on the boards for sale...now here goes mine!

I wanted one of these so bad after playing one in a GC that i had one shipped all the way from a Berlin music shop - it cost me a lot to ship, but was worth owning it for a while. These are no longer available new as they were a limited run.

I love the look so very much, but after about 6 months of playing it, I cannot get accustomed to the .75" string spacing, unfortunately.

It has amazing electronics and is an absolute sight to behold. No major blemishes, except for some slight wear on the truss rod hole of the plastic pickguard (note in picture). Body is perfect.

Weight is about 9.4 lbs on the bathroom scale

I will include a grey mono bag with the lucky purchaser of this fine instrument.

Attached Files:

BradH and MycooLeeyun like this.
  2. Tewest86

Tewest86 Supporting Member

Sep 7, 2007
    Houston, Tx
    Man this is tempting.

3. Private Notion

Private Notion Supporting Member

Feb 19, 2014
    Oregon
    Still available.

Can take the mono case out of the equation and ship for $1050.

4. PapaChad

PapaChad

Mar 10, 2018
    North Carolina
    Is this still for sale?

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 12, 2021