1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Lakland Skyline 55-60 Vintage J Custom

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by cv115505, Oct 9, 2019.

1. cv115505

cv115505 Supporting Member

Sep 14, 2012
    Pittsburgh
    MJC Ironworks
    Price:
    Strings:
    Up for grabs is a Skyline 5560 Custom in Excellent condition. I cant find any scratches or swirling on it. This is not a bass for the weak of back. It weighs in at 11 lbs 6 oz on the post office scale. It sounds great and sets up great. I am restoring an old car. I have to get rid of any non-essential gear to pay for a paint job. Price includes shipping CONUS only. The bass will ship in a cheapo gig bag that I got for free. I tried my best to Febreeze it, but it still smells like the 1970s.

Attached Files:

Douglas Giorgiani and BradH like this.
  2. cv115505

Sep 14, 2012
    Pittsburgh
    MJC Ironworks
    I will hear any and all reasonable offers. Only trade interests are a Yamaha BB735-A in sunburst or a Genzler Magellan 800

3. Tewest86

Tewest86 Supporting Member

Sep 7, 2007
    Houston, Tx
    Is that weight correct?

4. cv115505

Sep 14, 2012
    Pittsburgh
    MJC Ironworks
    It’s heavy. That’s what they told me at the post office. I do t think it feels all that heavy but who knows. I can say that it’s heavier than my other Lakland. It’s not crazy though. It balances well. I’ve played more than a few 4 hr gigs in it with no issue.