SOLD Lakland Skyline Bob Glaub

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Fox rox, Sep 18, 2017.

1. Fox rox

Fox rox

Oct 30, 2011
    Price:
    $615
    Strings:
    I never thought I would do this but my new Fender Mustang PJ has become my number #1 bass, and I don't need 2 P basses. This is a 2006 Lakland Skyline Bob Glaub model that later became the 44-64. This model comes standard with a Fralin P bass pickup that sounds amazing, and the sunburst finish over an ash body with the rosewood fingerboard and mint green pickguard is a gorgeous combination. It is set up with a nice set of flatwound strings and plays beautifully. Many people believe the fit and finish on the Lakland Skyline Series is on par with Fender American Standard basses, and I am certainly one of them :)

I am asking $615 US, and I would prefer to sell it as I have other gear that I am GASing over. At this point I would like to keep it in Canada because of CITES as it has a rosewood fretboard, and I might consider a partial trade for a Darkglass Vintage Microtubes or a 3Leaf Proton V3 pedal. I prefer EMT or PayPal.
    Lakland5.jpg Lakland1.jpg Lakland2.jpg Lakland4.jpg

Last edited: Sep 23, 2017
  2. jmlee

jmlee Catgut? Not funny. Supporting Member

Jun 16, 2005
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Nice! What's the width at the nut?

3. Fox rox

Fox rox

Oct 30, 2011
    Thanks jmlee! The width at the nut is 1.75".

4. Fox rox

Fox rox

Oct 30, 2011
    Price reduction bump from $690 to $615 as I have found an amp I want.

5. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    Weight ?

6. Fox rox

Fox rox

Oct 30, 2011
    Just under 8 pounds.

7. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    That shouldn't last long... I'm on the wrong side of the border? I'd be surprised if that hangs around long enough for you to want to ship it south.

8. Fox rox

Fox rox

Oct 30, 2011
    Unfortunately you are on the wrong side of the border for this one. If it wasn't for the CITES regulation on shipping rosewood across borders I wouldn't hesitate to sell this to an American member.

9. Fox rox

Fox rox

Oct 30, 2011
    One more bump to see if there are any Canadians interested in this amazing bass.

10. DogFishBay

DogFishBay

Dec 29, 2015
    PM'd

11. Fox rox

Fox rox

Oct 30, 2011
    PM answered and here is one final bump before I trade it locally tomorrow.

12. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 15, 2021