1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale Lakland Skyline Decade - Price Drop!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by jondiener, Jan 7, 2019.

1. jondiener

jondiener In the corner, staring at phone during break. Gold Supporting Member

Price:
    Strings:
    For sale only - no trades, please!

Lakland Skyline Decade in Burgundy Translucent finish with rosewood fretboard. Excellent condition with only mild swirling and a couple tiny pin-sized indents on pick guard (last photo). ChiSonic humbuckers, VVT controls, Schaller strap locks, and currently strung with D'Addario XL Chromes. No case included. Amazing sound to this bass, and fun to play! Narrow nut width is similar to jazz bass width - very comfortable. Neck is true and is set up with medium-low action. Only selling this to replenish the bank account from another recent purchase. 34" scale and 8.9 lbs. on my postal scale.

Full specs and info on Lakland's site: Welcome to Lakland

$675, plus buyer pays shipping - CONUS only. Save $500 over new one! (Can ship in a like-new padded Fender gig bag for an extra $25.) PM me with questions/offer. Paypal. **If you're in SE Michigan or NW Ohio, I'll meet/deliver the bass in person and save you shipping $$$.**

Also, excuse the big thumb prints on the back of the body that I missed before shooting the photo. :-/
    1901-JSD-Lakland_Skyline_Decade-001. 1901-JSD-Lakland_Skyline_Decade-002. 1901-JSD-Lakland_Skyline_Decade-003. 1901-JSD-Lakland_Skyline_Decade-004. 1901-JSD-Lakland_Skyline_Decade-005. 1901-JSD-Lakland_Skyline_Decade-006. 1901-JSD-Lakland_Skyline_Decade-007. 1901-JSD-Lakland_Skyline_Decade-008. 1901-JSD-Lakland_Skyline_Decade-009. 1901-JSD-Lakland_Skyline_Decade-010.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2019
  2. lethal dose

lethal dose

Apr 10, 2016
    Whyyyyyyyy?!?! Must..... resist.....

3. jondiener

resistance.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

lethal dose likes this.
  4. lethal dose

lethal dose

Apr 10, 2016
    Gonna PM ya.

5. metron

metron Supporting Member

Sep 12, 2003
    Denver
    Cant believe this is still here.

Raw N Low and jondiener like this.
  6. 4stringsjack

4stringsjack Supporting Member

Dec 5, 2002
    US
    How much for shipping to 02135, and by what carrier? Thanks! Feel free to PM if you want.

7. jondiener