1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Lakland Skyline Deluxe 55-02 5-String Bass Cherry Sunburst Maple Fretboard

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by FenderCharles, Jul 17, 2018.

1. FenderCharles

FenderCharles Gold Supporting Member

Jan 23, 2012
    Raleigh North Carolina
    Price:
    Strings:
    This bass is flawless (as new). I am only selling to pay for a pool install. The only trades I'm interested in is a deal that nets $500.00 My way. I have this bass for a trade value of $1200.00. My price includes shipping conus. I will pack well and ship FedEx ground insured. Here are the deets:

5-string boom with piano-like clarity.

The Lakland Skyline Deluxe 55-02 5-String Bass comes with custom alnico-magnet Lakland pickups: a humbucker at the bridge and a single-coil in the neck. These pickups are teamed with the same 3-band active preamp used in the US-made 55-94 to let you dial in an incredible range of tones. A 3-way toggle for coil splitting increases tonal range. It has that deep Lakland cutaway on the high register side of the maple neck that allows easy access to highest frets for throwing licks on top of your grooves. Ash body with a quilt veneer top and deluxe transparent finish.

Lakland luthiers now do their fret work using Plek technology to assure optimum playability. Plek is a CAD/CAM machine with scanning capability. It was developed to perform high-speed, highly accurate fret dressing, nut and bridge slotting and shaping, and engraving work. When used by an experienced luthier, the Plek machine produces necks with fretwork and action that equal the very best handwork and does it consistently. Case sold separately.
    20180629_135405.jpg 20180629_135437.jpg 20180629_135427.jpg 20180629_135454.jpg 20180629_135505.jpg 20180629_135511.jpg

2. Onlyplay5

Onlyplay5 Supporting Member

Sep 16, 2017
    How old is this bass ?

3. FenderCharles

FenderCharles Gold Supporting Member

Jan 23, 2012
    Raleigh North Carolina
    3 months old!

4. Charlie Tuna

Charlie Tuna

Feb 21, 2005
    Key West, FL
    Great, versatile basses. Super deal. GLWTS

FenderCharles likes this.
  5. bassman28

bassman28 Bass Pluckers Owner Posting in Talkbass Bazaar Supporting Member Commercial User

Dec 31, 2010
    North Carolina
    Basspluckers.com
    Pmd

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 1, 2021