1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Lakland Skyline Fretless 44-60 / Epiphone Jack Casady - LA

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by blue209, Oct 31, 2013.

1. blue209

blue209

Dec 16, 2006
    NoHo, CA
    Two of my favorite basses have to go because I've been out of work for awhile. I'd also be willing to drive up to 100 miles to meet for pick up.

2011 Lakland Skyline Fretless 44-60 - $850 pickup $900 shipped
    I bought this bass new about a year ago from the ampshop. It's only been played at couple of shows and is still in near mint condition. It has a beautiful transparent white finish that is really incredible. Sounds and plays great. I hate to see this one go! I didn't get a case with it, which is one reason I don't want to ship. Hope someone in the Los Angeles area is looking for an amazing fretless at a great price!

lakland_01.
    -more pics below-

Epiphone Jack Casady - Gold top w/case - $450 pickup $500 shipped
    This is a late 90's/early 00's Jack Casady bass that I bought used from another TB memeber a couple of years ago. It's in great condition but has scratches and scuffs typical of a bass this old. It does have one small chip that I tried to picture. Also a previous owner drilled a hole for a strap button in the upper horn (also pictured below). Overall it looks great though. I love the tone of this bass and have used it on several recordings. Never really gigged, mainly just used at home and in the studio. It's currently strung with black nylon wound strings which are perfect for this bass.

jack_01.
    -more pics below-

lakland_02.
    lakland_03.
    lakland_04.
    lakland_05.
    lakland_06.
    lakland_07.
    lakland_08.
    lakland_09.

jack_02.
    jack_03.
    jack_04.
    jack_05.
    jack_06.
    jack_07.
    jack_08.
    jack_09.
    jack_10.
    jack_11.

2. basspraiser

basspraiser Jammin for the Lamb! Supporting Member

Dec 8, 2006
    Chicago - NW Burbs
    Gorgeous Lakie fretless!
    I have a natural 5460 ...these sound great!

3. blue209

blue209

Dec 16, 2006
    NoHo, CA
    bump

4. THORRR

THORRR Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2010
    Parker, Colorado
    FWIW -

Shipping can be as EZ as taking the instrument to your
    local UPS store where they will pack it wonderfully for a fee and then ship it insured for full value.

Simple. Might cost $60 maximum including ground shipping.

Piece of cake - Might be worth considering - and would
    definitely sell a bass faster.

I'm jus' sayin'

:bag::bassist::cool:

5. blue209

blue209

Dec 16, 2006
    NoHo, CA
    Ok, since it seems like there's some interest if I ship the bass, I would be willing to do it for $900 shipped for the lakland and $500 shipped for the epiphone.

6. blue209

blue209

Dec 16, 2006
    NoHo, CA
    I don't know the exact weight since I don't have a scale. All I can say is that it's just a touch lighter than my 2010 American Standard Jazz. Hope that helps.

7. blue209

blue209

Dec 16, 2006
    NoHo, CA
    bump

8. blue209

blue209

Dec 16, 2006
    NoHo, CA
    bumpo

9. cv115505

cv115505 Supporting Member