1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Lakland Skyline Glaub 3TB Fralins

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by looper, Sep 21, 2010.

1. looper

looper Supporting Member

Apr 11, 2006
    MPLS
    Up for sale only, is a 2006 Lakland Skyline Bob Glaub in three tone sunburst finish, rosewood board, and Fralin pickups. The bass is in mint condition and was purchased from a TB'er. It does have Victor Wooton's sig on the back of the headstock which could easily be removed if need be. Weight is 9 Lbs. on my crappy bathroom scale. Gigbag included. Asking $875 o.b.o. shipped and insured, payment via paypal.

IMG_1002.gif

IMG_1003.gif

IMG_1007.gif

IMG_1004.gif

IMG_1008.gif

2. looper

looper Supporting Member

Apr 11, 2006
    MPLS
    Weekend bumpster!

3. Wasn't this bass literally just on TB? Didn't dig the P-bass vibe?
    Also, what's the story on the Vic signature on the headstock, just out of curiosity?

4. looper

looper Supporting Member

Apr 11, 2006
    MPLS
    I've had it for a few months. I bought it and a maple board Glaub at the same time knowing that I could would only keep one. I'm keeping the maple. I wish I had more info on the VW sig, my guess is that the bass was at NAMM, but I dunno.

5. Eskimo Spy

Eskimo Spy Supporting Member

May 27, 2010
    Fort Worth, TX
    Weird, it doesn't say Skyline on the headstock, but it does have the ultra-lite Hipshot tuners. Nice bass bump though.

6. gahpg

gahpg

Jun 30, 2007
    Brookfield IL
    That bass used to be mine. Vic sig is from meet and greet after a clinic he had. Would love to have that bass back but uh...school and stuff...you know.

7. looper

looper Supporting Member

Apr 11, 2006
    MPLS
    Hey, thanks for the history info!!!

I've had a number of trade offers but I'm sorry to say that I have to sell the lakie outright!!! Please make me an offer!

8. ItsNotMeTalking

ItsNotMeTalking

Feb 16, 2005
    PM sent

9. looper

looper Supporting Member

Apr 11, 2006
    MPLS
    The bass has sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 5, 2021