1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD LAKLAND SKYLINE HOLLOW BODY 30 (HOBO 30) SHORTY W/ LAKLAND TWEED HSC $899 OBO

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by t-ray, Jun 30, 2016.

1. t-ray

t-ray

Jan 9, 2005
    Alabama USA
    Price:
    $950
    Strings:
    Sweetest little short-scale you'll ever play. 30" scale, hollow body w/ F-hole, Hipshot tuners, LOUD single coil pups, Lakland fully adjustable bridge, Lakland tweed hardshell case (these are sold seperately at about $150, if you can find one!). This one is like new in the store (some handling and light playing only) with a fresh setup wearing d'Addario tapewound .50-.100 short scale strings. Nice low action, plays beautifully and sounds great! These Hobo 30's are back-ordered and hard to find. Wonderful design and a joy to play. Neck has a sweet jazz taper to 1.5" @ the nut, fret work, elecs etc to Lakland's exacting specs. Superb neck joint. Gloss finish on body, neck is bound rosewood with a satin finish. Made in Korea and finished up in Chicago. Tough call but gotta sell it. A high quality instrument that needs a new home. Back up and priced to move!
    $899 OBO SHIPPED to cont. USA

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 3, 2016
    klaatu likes this.
  2. burgerdj

burgerdj

Dec 4, 2006
    Any trade interests?

3. t-ray

t-ray

Jan 9, 2005
    Alabama USA
    Not particularly, thanks.

4. klaatu

klaatu

Feb 12, 2010
    Southbridge MA
    I've been looking at the Lakland short scale and there's not many around. Sweetwater's site says "more on the way" for some time. Waiting to sell some gear to get the funds. Some interest in yours but depends on when I get enough to afford. Would like to get it with a hard shell case which it deserves so I'll keep my eye on this.

5. Jim Pruett

Jim Pruett

Jul 3, 2016

6. Jim Pruett

Jim Pruett

Jul 3, 2016
    New to the board not sure how to send you a direct message but I am interested in buying this guitar and would like to make an offer. Thanks.