SOLD Lakland Skyline Joe Osborn 55-60 w/Nordstrand everything

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Exemonium, Oct 3, 2017.

1. Exemonium

Exemonium Supporting Member

May 13, 2010
    Price:
    Strings:
    Hey all, I received this as part of a trade deal a few months back and it just hasn't seen any time off the bench since I got it. I played it once at practice and that was about it. It sounds absolutely wonderful because of the Nordstrand pickups and preamp! The previous owner had all of it professionally installed (including battery compartment) in Chicago. Everything looks and works great! No real dings or scratches that I could find. There were a couple of light surface swirlings, but nothing notable. It looks better than most things you'd see hanging new at a music store, that's for sure. The playability is wonderful, I just don't see me playing it out over anything I already own....to be fair, I'm also not too much of a jazz bass guy, but this one does sound VERY good.

The weight on this one is right at 9lbs.
    comes with a gig bag or can get a basic roadrunner case for a little more if so needed.

$800 with Free shipping in US (AK and HI would be extra).

Let me know if you have questions!

IMG_8578.JPG IMG_8579.JPG IMG_8580.JPG IMG_8581.JPG IMG_8582.JPG IMG_8583.JPG

Last edited: Oct 3, 2017
  2. Exemonium

Exemonium Supporting Member

May 13, 2010
    Adjusted price for quicker sale!!

bassguyky48 likes this.
  3. SeayBass

SeayBass Supporting Member

Nice

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 21, 2021