1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

SOLD LAKLAND Skyline Series Hollowbody - 30

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by East of the Sun, Nov 17, 2020.

1. East of the Sun

East of the Sun Supporting Member

May 13, 2009
    Minneapolis
    Price:
    $750
    Strings:
    United States
    This is a very cool, short-scale bass. I am the second owner. I bought it for that thumpy, passive sound. I have never gigged with it, and it is time to thin the herd.

Some key features:
    30" inch hollow body
    1.5 inch "J" tapered neck, flat-sawn Maple
    Vintage tobacco sunburst finish
    20 frets; .75 inch bridge string spacing
    Manufactured: 2013 in Korea

Plays much like a full-scale bass with vintage style single coils. Think '60s vibe.

Previous owner added a wooden thumb rest. Very comfortable to play. New flats installed by previous owner.

Excellent condition and like-new case included.

My price includes shipping to CONUS.

Photos are here.

noeinstein, burgerdj and basspraiser like this.
  2. wodock

wodock Supporting Member

Aug 29, 2007
    Sergeantsville, NJ
    I sent you a pm

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 15, 2021