1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Lakland To Trade!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by wazupchurch, Mar 13, 2002.

1. wazupchurch

wazupchurch

Feb 19, 2002
    Chicago
    I have a Lakland Jerry Scheff Signature Model bass. Made in the USA. Serial #: JS06!!!
    Kent Armstrong lipstick tube pups
    rosewood board
    black pickguard on trans blonde finish!
    I am looking for a smooth playing fretless jazz bass. Will trade for right instrument.
    For Sale price: $2000.00

2. Bassstud1

Bassstud1 Supporting Member

Sep 23, 2001
    LaPorte Indiana USA
    I have a 2001 Music man Stingray5 fretless w/ piezo. Vintage Sunburst, never left my house. I had a brain shut down when I first seen this bass. It was so beautiful I had to buy it. I figured I'll learn how to play 5 and fretless at the same time.
    The way it turns out I did learn how to play 5 but I had to buy a test stingray 5 to do this. After about 20 -30 hours I gave up on fretless. I never got acceptable in my mind. So you got any pics of your bass not my first choice of the lakland seris but ay least I could play it out. Oh yea this bass cost me like $1800.00. GC would barely move on the price because they knew it would sell fast.