Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Lakland To Trade!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by wazupchurch, Mar 13, 2002.

1. wazupchurch

wazupchurch

Feb 19, 2002
    Chicago
    I have a Lakland Jerry Scheff Signature Model bass. Made in the USA. Serial #: JS06!!!
    Kent Armstrong lipstick tube pups
    rosewood board
    black pickguard on trans blonde finish!
    I am looking for a smooth playing fretless jazz bass. Will trade for right instrument.
    For Sale price: $2000.00

2. Bassstud1

Bassstud1 Supporting Member

Sep 23, 2001
    LaPorte Indiana USA
    I have a 2001 Music man Stingray5 fretless w/ piezo. Vintage Sunburst, never left my house. I had a brain shut down when I first seen this bass. It was so beautiful I had to buy it. I figured I'll learn how to play 5 and fretless at the same time.
    The way it turns out I did learn how to play 5 but I had to buy a test stingray 5 to do this. After about 20 -30 hours I gave up on fretless. I never got acceptable in my mind. So you got any pics of your bass not my first choice of the lakland seris but ay least I could play it out. Oh yea this bass cost me like $1800.00. GC would barely move on the price because they knew it would sell fast.