1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Lakland USA 2008 Glaub 44-64, Excellent Condition

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by projectapollo, Dec 14, 2019.

1. projectapollo

projectapollo Supporting Member

Aug 12, 2009
    Tennessee
    Price:
    Strings:
    I am offering this pristine Lakland USA Bob Glaub, Serial BG376 dates this to 2008, the golden Dan Lakin era for Lakland. The previous owner had this refinished by Pat Wilkens to Olympic White. So, the body and finish look mint. The relief and set-up on this one can go very very low. The weight is 9.1 pounds. Includes the original white Lakland case. Shipping is flat $80 for FedEx ground.

Lakland USA build - quarter sawn neck, natural maple neck with oil and wax finish makes for very smooth comfortable playing, rosewood fretboard, 1.75" P bass width. Bob Glaub originally fitted his signature model with Lindy Fralin pickups. Around 2007-2008, Lakland started to put Hanson NeoPunch P pickups in these and that's how this one came to me. I just purchased and installed the Fralins and to get this beauty back to its Glaub roots. I own another Lakland Glaub USA (blue, pictured) and will absolutely never let it go. You will love how this Glaub bass plays, sets-up, and sounds.

An opportunity came up on a Sadowsky NYC PJ4. So, this Lakland P needs to help me get funded.

Main.jpeg

IMG_1144.jpeg IMG_1214.jpeg IMG_1213.jpeg IMG_1220.jpeg IMG_1216.jpeg IMG_1217.jpeg IMG_1215.jpeg IMG_1219.jpeg IMG_1218.jpeg IMG_1176.jpeg

Screen Shot 2019-12-14 at 1.59.33 PM.png

Last edited: Dec 15, 2019
  2. Smooth_bass88

Smooth_bass88 Groove it Supporting Member

these are absolutely great basses! All eras of Lākland basses are golden!

waynobass likes this.
  3. RyanKinBK

RyanKinBK Supporting Member

Oct 30, 2013
    Seattle
    I have a 1.5" neck BG from the same era, and I can attest to how amazing these basses are. Definitely the best P I've ever played and my very favorite 4-string neck of all time.

4. My Lakland Glaub, Dan Lakin era with Fralins, is the best bass that I've ever owned and I've owned many. Seriously fine basses

5. Tom P

Tom P Supporting Member

Aug 19, 2004
    Beautiful refin - Pat is the best! Classic bass GLWTS!

6. projectapollo

Aug 12, 2009
    Tennessee
    Yes it looks showroom new.

7. projectapollo

Aug 12, 2009
    Tennessee
    Sale pending. Found a good home in Music City.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2019
  8. JLY

JLY Supporting Member Supporting Member

Darn. I wish I had seen this earlier