1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Lakland USA 4-94 bass excellent condition

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by osuok88, Mar 4, 2016.

1. osuok88

osuok88 Supporting Member

Nov 12, 2009
    Fort Worth, TX - USA
    Price:
    $1900
    Strings:
    I am selling my 2008 USA Lakland USA 4-94 DELUXE 4-string bass in 3 tone sunburst with drop D turner, ebony fretboard, serial number 844. with new Gator hard case, bass is all original. Weights about 9 lbs. I am the second owner. The bass has Bartolini pickups and the Bartolini preamp. The graphite-reinforced neck. The bass is in excellent condition, 9/10. Only some light swirls on the body near the pickups and small ding on the bottom. The neck is straight, frets look great, fret still have 95%, almost mint. The electronics are dead quit. No cracking when you turn any of the knobs. The bass has no dead spots. This is the best bass I have ever played and I have taken a very good care of it. Everything works prefectly, the neck is straight. I need money hence selling it. Price is $1900 shipped within the USA. I can ship outside the USA if you pay actual cost of shipping. Paypal accept.

pic1. pic22. pic33. pic44. pic55. pic66. pic77. laklandSerial.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2016
  2. TimBosby

TimBosby Gold Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    Mother of pearl dots instead of birdseye maple?
    I'm confused!

Great looking bass.

3. osuok88

Nov 12, 2009
    Fort Worth, TX - USA
    Up

4. osuok88

Nov 12, 2009
    Fort Worth, TX - USA
    Thank you

5. Jhass

Jhass

Dec 21, 2013
    How is this still here? If I had the money, I would have bought this already.