1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Lakland USA 44-60 Joe Osborn - Shoreline Gold

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Hans Gruber, Oct 15, 2016.

1. Hans Gruber

Hans Gruber

Jun 18, 2003
    Los Angeles
    Price:
    Strings:
    Beautiful Lakland 44-60 US model in Shoreline Gold, matching headstock. Alder and rosewood with a bound fingerboard. Quartersawn neck, reinforced with graphite. I believe it was made in 2014 or possibly newer. 9.45 lbs without pickup cover. Excellent condition, small dimple on the upper left bout, and small wear on the headstock.

Really well dialed-in and the notes just bloom so beautifully. And goodness, I love stacked-knobs!

Recently picked this up for a great price and I'm passing it along for the same. Please respect that. I'm open to possible trades, but I'm rather picky at this point.

Comes with hardshell case, non-original but nice and solid.

$1800 paypal/venmo/MO shipped to the cont-48. I'm based in Los Angeles for you SoCal folks.

Attached Files:

late80s, tjoTim, Polk Salad and 3 others like this.
  2. rbeck47

rbeck47 Supporting Member

Apr 24, 2005
    SE Wisconsin
    I just checked in on TB and I have to see this? You're killing me! Beautiful!

3. Fred312b

Fred312b Proof that gear doesn't make you a better player Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2002
    Chicago, IL
    Wow....

4. tjoTim

tjoTim

Apr 30, 2002
    Ohio, U.S.A
    Extra temptation points for the look of the binding with that fingerboard.

5. TideSwing

TideSwing

Oct 31, 2014
    Las Vegas
    Gorgeous

6. Hubba-Whaa

Hubba-Whaa Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2000
    PM sent

7. Hans Gruber

Hans Gruber

Jun 18, 2003
    Los Angeles
    Sold, thanks for everyone's interest!

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 24, 2020