1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

SOLD Lakland USA 55-94 Deluxe, Beautiful Flame Maple Top!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Europe & International' started by Swalexbass, Aug 1, 2018.

1. Price:
    Currency (EU and Intl):
    USD
    Strings:
    My Location:
    Australia
    Ships to::
    • Worldwide
    • United States
    Up for sale is my beautiful Lakland USA 55-94 Deluxe in trans red colour, with Bartolini electronics. in This is one of the most versatile basses I’ve ever played, as it can brew up any kind of tone you desire. Can mix and match the pickup configurations to pull off P-bass, 60s J-Bass, 70s J-Bass, and MM tone etc. Also, when using all the pickups at once, you get the full, rich, articulate Lakland tone. This is a limited sale only, there's a bass overseas which I really really want. So I will have this up for sale until that other bass sells. It's in great condition, with no dents or dings to be found on it.

The specs as below:
    - Body: Swamp Ash
    - Finish: Trans Red Flame Maple Top
    - Neck: Quartersawn Maple
    - Fingerboard: Figured Birdseye Maple
    - Electronics: Bartolini Cut and boost, 3-band EQ Preamp with Bartolini Pickups (HS)
    - Controls: Pickup Blend; Master Volume; Pull/Push (Passive/Active); 3-way, Bridge-Pickup Coil-tap Toggle Switch
    - Detachable Pickguard included (no screws or adhesives, just fits over the pickup)

Can ship out to most parts of the world at the buyer's expense. Please PM me with your offers. Not looking for trades at this point, just outright sale. Thanks a lot.
    sPA3Nmd.jpg
    mOoiBQE.jpg
    1Lf9drB.jpg
    ZeXn5DU.jpg
    a4pwGJi.jpg

Attached Files:

Fred312b likes this.
  2. tolick

tolick

Dec 22, 2013
    Hello! I'm interested in it. Please check your Inbox.

Swalexbass likes this.
  3. Replied you back, sorry for late response.

4. Sold.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 14, 2021