1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Lakland USA Bob Glaub - 1350.00

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by JRBrown, Jan 12, 2003.

1. JRBrown

JRBrown

Jun 21, 2000
    North Carolina
    USA Lakland Bob Glaub Bass

- Shipping included to East Coast
    - 2002 model
    - Rosewood Board
    - Sunburst Alder body
    - Exc Condition
    - Pickup cover included
    - Brown Case
    - Never gigged
    - This is very nice! I personally A/B'd this against a 60ish Fender Precision with the same eveything. The tone was the same but the Glaub had more power! This is a "Man's" bass! I put some TI Jazz Flats on it and WOW! Now has fresh GHS B-52's installed for sale.

- Everything you've read about the USA Lakland Bob Glaub is true--all good!

- I'm selling to finance a Ken Smith 4-string bass. I'll miss this one, but I think the Smith will ease the pain.

- The only trades I'm considering are for a high-end Ken Smith 4-string.

Better pics to follow soon:
    [​IMG]

2. hyperlitem

hyperlitem Guest

Jul 25, 2001
    Indianapolis, IN
    that is easily one of the most enticing pics ive ever seen, good camera work. Im not usually a fan of sunburst but that is just amazing.

3. lamarjones

lamarjones Supporting Member

Aug 27, 2002
    Raleigh, NC
    that is a great deal. You have really been getting some nice ones in!!

(BTW, you were right about the Mesa cab. I couldn't hear it at all, but there was a tear in one of the cones. Oh well, I decided it is a keeper anyways. Good luck!)

4. Fender Will

Fender Will

Jan 2, 2001
    Hey JR......

Any interest in a Smith 5? I'm going to be selling my new BSR5MS (neck-thru) soon to buy an older P-bass, and was just wondering if you might be interested.

Will
    Wkelly72@aol.com