Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Lakland USA Bob Glaub - 1350.00

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by JRBrown, Jan 12, 2003.

1. JRBrown

JRBrown

Jun 21, 2000
    North Carolina
    USA Lakland Bob Glaub Bass

- Shipping included to East Coast
    - 2002 model
    - Rosewood Board
    - Sunburst Alder body
    - Exc Condition
    - Pickup cover included
    - Brown Case
    - Never gigged
    - This is very nice! I personally A/B'd this against a 60ish Fender Precision with the same eveything. The tone was the same but the Glaub had more power! This is a "Man's" bass! I put some TI Jazz Flats on it and WOW! Now has fresh GHS B-52's installed for sale.

- Everything you've read about the USA Lakland Bob Glaub is true--all good!

- I'm selling to finance a Ken Smith 4-string bass. I'll miss this one, but I think the Smith will ease the pain.

- The only trades I'm considering are for a high-end Ken Smith 4-string.

Better pics to follow soon:
    [​IMG]

2. hyperlitem

hyperlitem Guest

Jul 25, 2001
    Indianapolis, IN
    that is easily one of the most enticing pics ive ever seen, good camera work. Im not usually a fan of sunburst but that is just amazing.

3. lamarjones

lamarjones Supporting Member

Aug 27, 2002
    Raleigh, NC
    that is a great deal. You have really been getting some nice ones in!!

(BTW, you were right about the Mesa cab. I couldn't hear it at all, but there was a tear in one of the cones. Oh well, I decided it is a keeper anyways. Good luck!)

4. Fender Will

Fender Will

Jan 2, 2001
    Hey JR......

Any interest in a Smith 5? I'm going to be selling my new BSR5MS (neck-thru) soon to buy an older P-bass, and was just wondering if you might be interested.

Will
    Wkelly72@aol.com