Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Landing L2 Short Scale Bass, like new

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Kelly Coyle, Apr 5, 2005.

1. Kelly Coyle

Kelly Coyle Supporting Member

Nov 16, 2004
    Mankato, MN
    This is one of Jimmy Wilson's wonderful Strat-style short scale basses. EMG pickups, Hipshot hardware. Plays really easy, sounds astonishing. I bought it about five months ago, but I need five strings. Comes with TKL case, all the original paperwork.

The Landing Bass site is here. This bass is the one under "Pic 1" on this page. Be sure to read comments he's posted, then buzz over to Harmony Central and read these (no L2s; sorry). It's a great little bass.

$900 shipped in Continental US.

2. Kelly Coyle

Nov 16, 2004
    Mankato, MN
  3. Kelly Coyle

Nov 16, 2004
    Mankato, MN
    This is the second-to-last bump (eBay ho!), and I'll eat $50 more just 'cause :crying: I love you guys :crying:. It's really sweet. Hasn't somebody been looking at these?

$850 shipped in continental US.

4. BassFiddle63

BassFiddle63

Oct 4, 2002
    Oklahoma
    Yeah, I've been checkin them out on the Landing site. Cool little basses. I bet it's a trip to play the short scale. Just can't afford one at the moment. I kinda dig the Strat style with the pickguard too. :bassist:

Bumpers

5. Kelly Coyle

Nov 16, 2004
    Mankato, MN
  6. Kelly Coyle

Nov 16, 2004
    Mankato, MN
    I don't have time to put it on eBay today, so bump.

7. Joe Nerve

Joe Nerve Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2000
    New York City
    Endorsing artist: Musicman basses, Hipshot products
    Very few basses that aren't bongos catch my eye these days but for some reason this one did. I think it's the old "black strat = R&R" thing I grew up with or something. Never saw a bass that looked like a strat before either. Have a free bump on me, I seem to be in a monogamous relationship for the time being. :)

8. Kelly Coyle

Nov 16, 2004
    Mankato, MN
    Thought it was sold, but it's not. One more try...

9. Kelly Coyle

Nov 16, 2004
    Mankato, MN