1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

LANE POOR 6 string soaps!!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by MoonDoggy, Mar 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoonDoggy

MoonDoggy Registered Loser Supporting Member

Dec 15, 2005
    Altoona, PA
    You know how rare these are. Here's a chance to get the amazing LP tone and save some loot at the same time. The casings are in good condition. The cables have seen better days. They were cut fairly short and the cable jacket has split at the base of each p/up. Short leads will not effect anything other than possibly forcing you to splice the leads to make them longer. And the cable jacket do not present a problem. The jackets on the individual wires are in tact and not harmed.

The models are: SB4500. This means they're 4.5" long. (Not sure what the 'SB' stands for.) They are just under 1 1/4" wide and 7/8" deep. These do not have the typical yellow 'date' stickers. I don't know if they are earlier LPs before Lane used the stickers, or if the stickers were once on there.

When I got these, I was depressed to see that someone had taken such bad care of such a hot commodity. I really wanted to save them for later use, but just can't afford to sit on these.

I'm looking for $275 plus shipping anywhere in the world.

http://s27.photobucket.com/albums/c154/moondoggy3/- PARTS/Lane Poor SB4500s/

LanePoorSB45002.

2. emjazz

emjazz Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Brooklyn, NY
    These are still here??? I saw these last night and was sure they'd be gone by now. If I didn't have the feeling that I'll be putting some money into my car very soon then I'd buy these for sure.....

3. MoonDoggy

MoonDoggy Registered Loser Supporting Member

Dec 15, 2005
    Altoona, PA
    SOLD!

I saw that a pair in mint condition had sold on eBay recently for $300 so I wasn't quite sure if I was asking a good price or not. The market for a while had seemed down for Lane Poors. If you want crystal clear tone like no other pickups can accomplish, then how can you put a price on Lane Poors!?!?

Thanks TB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.