Lane Poor p-u's: jazz set and MM4

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by ModulusAcacia, Feb 25, 2003.

1. ModulusAcacia

ModulusAcacia Supporting Member Commercial User

Mar 22, 2000
    Middletown/Cincy, OH WHO-DEY!
    owner: J. Kennedy Guitar Repair, Guitar tech for Walk the Moon
    hey all- I thought I'd post here for a day or so before I throw them on Ebay. I've got a few lane poors I won't be using so here we go...

-four string Jazz pick up set (neck and bridge) insanely good tone, they're lightly used, the wires have never been clipped, only a small amount of solder on the wire ends show that they've been used. $205 shipped in the lower 48

-Music Man 4-string pick-up, ABSOLUTELY BRAND NEW!!!! I bought this for a project that never materialized, it's never been installed or used in any way. It still has the original box with all packaging and included paperwork. $205 shipped in the lower 48

The prices on these are firm and compairable to those seen on ebay for other Lanes of the same type. I'll consider trades towards high end on board pre-amps (no bartolini's though) and other Lane poor or other high end pick-ups. Lemme know! e-mail me directly at :)

Justin K.