Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Lane Poors ANYBODY!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by Babs, Aug 26, 2000.

1. Babs

Babs

May 5, 2000
    Sandy Utah
    Does anybody know where I can find some Thin Soap Bar 5-String spacing Lane Poor Pickups? I know that the company is having some problem and they are back ordered for who knows how long, of if they might be out of business. I am getting a custom bass made and I want Lane Poors very badly and I can not find them anywhere. Any information would be great. Please e-mail me at Dis_goat@Hotmail.com if any leads.

Thanks a lot

Ryan

Dis_goat@hotmail.com

2. Warrior

Warrior

Sep 3, 2000
    No gaurntees, but give J.D. a call at Warrior
    (706)891-3009 he just might have a set lying around.

3. Bob Gollihur

Bob Gollihur GollihurMusic.com

Mar 22, 2000
    New Joisey Shore
    Big Cheese Emeritus: Gollihur Music
    they're not out of business, just in demand, and won't promise what they can't deliver (like another pu mfr. I won't mention). They are well worth the wait.

4. Brad Johnson

Brad Johnson Commercial User

Mar 8, 2000
    Gaithersburg, Md
    Boom Bass Cabinets, DR strings
    The B-word :eek:

5. Bob Gollihur

Bob Gollihur GollihurMusic.com

Mar 22, 2000
    New Joisey Shore
    Big Cheese Emeritus: Gollihur Music
    ya wanna be more specific?

6. Speedbird

Speedbird Supporting Member

Jul 10, 2000
    Northern Virginia
    My new Modulus came with Lane Poors, but they must have a large stock on hand. Hang in there, the LP's are super high quality.

7. Babs

Babs

May 5, 2000
    Sandy Utah
    I talked to Lane on Thuresday and he said that he would be shipping them out this week. So anybody else that is waiting for them they should be comming soon. If not Lane is back in his shop making them so I suggest you give him a call and talk to him. He is trying to get everything back under control and it seems like he is on top of it. So thanks for everybodys help, except Brad, because who knows what the hell he ment.
    Ryan Out