1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Large Sound Booth For Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by jobu3, May 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jobu3

jobu3 Artist formerly known as Big Joe

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    I have a large sound booth that was used for audiometric testing for hearing aids. It's approx. 7' x 7' on the outside and 6'6" x 6'6" on the inside. It's about 8-9 feet high.

It comes with 1/4" through way plate for running out equipment. It has a window, a light, and a ventilation system. It also comes with a ramp to wheel things into it. It's damn big... Big enough for a decent sized drum kit, more than enough for a couple of full stacks, etc.

I'm looking for $2000 for it (It cost me over $6500 after delivery and installation). It would have to be disassembled at my office (in Pittston, PA) and taken away (most likely in a U-Haul). I have to have it out before the end of the month. If you're near the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre area of NE Pennsyvania and would like this for you studio PM me or email me through the site. I will entertain any reasonable offer. Pictures can be taken upon request.

Being picked up Tuesday... SOLD.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.