1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Larger Cab for my Shuttle 6.0

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Marcocolo, Oct 9, 2009.

1. Marcocolo

Marcocolo

Sep 10, 2008
    Fairfield,Iowa
    I like the 12" that came w/ my shuttle . But want another bigger, louder, air moving set-up. What will this head be able to push? What have you guys found to be good combos? I want old style fat, deep, growl, window shaking sound. Not too heavy would be good too. Thanks, Mark

2. buffordbass

buffordbass

Nov 11, 2004
    Dallas
    Endorsing Artist: Genz Benz Amps, Lakland Basses
    Neox 112

3. ctbass

ctbass

Jun 21, 2005
    Colorado
    I have the Shuttle 6.0 am and run two Epifani 1x12. LOVE IT!!!!

4. dezuiri

dezuiri

Feb 20, 2007
    Redwood City, CA
    I rock my Shuttle 6.0 through my 2x10, a friends 4x10 and even my big fridge 8x10 and it kills through all three. I can't believe the results with it going through my 8x10 although it does look a little silly sitting on top of such a massive cab.

5. kraigo

kraigo

Jun 21, 2007
    Minneapolis, MN
    I'll see your NeoX 112T and raise you a NeoX 212T. I know buffordbass has both. I was pretty well set on getting two of the 1x12's, but I decided that:

1) I would rarely leave the house with just one of the cabs - I'd always bring the second "just in case".

2) The 2x12 would be easier to move than two 1x12's. Nothing shifts around, kick back wheels, etc.

3) One 2x12 is considerably cheaper (about 2/3's the price) than two 1x12's.

Everyone who has used my 212T has loved it. It has a great combination of value, tone and portability. I highly recommend it.

KO

6. Musicfreak1988

Musicfreak1988

Feb 2, 2005
    Belgium
    I initially bought it for my Epi Series II UL112, but I have coupled it to my Eden D-410-XLT when my Navigator/QSC-setup was in repair and I've got to say it got me thinking why I'm carrying around the Nav/QSC-setup (which weighs about 10 times as much... okay, it has 10 times as much control knobs as well), 'cause sound-wise, the Shuttle does a great job! Maybe such a small amp may look silly on a larger cab, but it doesn't sound silly at all! Sometimes I've been afraid I'd wank it off my cab during a performance due to the combination of light weight and an unsuspected cable move, though.