1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale LaRose Custom-Built offset with solid Rosewood Neck

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Nomad5, Jun 26, 2018.

1. Nomad5

Nomad5 Gold Supporting Member

Jan 23, 2010
    Dallas, Texas
    Price:
    Preparing to move, so I am under pressure to thin my collection :( Not really interested in trades, with the only real possibility being a Stingray Classic 4 or 5 - which is all I'm using or will be using for the remainder of my gigging.

This one hurts.... but I had to make a choice. I bought this from a good friend who commissioned the guitar from LaRose. It has a solid Madagascar rosewood neck, 22 fret Brazillian rosewood fingerboard, 12" radius, Mastery bridge / vibrato (awesome btw), Lollar gold-foil in the neck position and Gibson Burstbucker in the bridge position. Stellartone tone pot, Korina body & SKB ATA case. Not sure about the tuners, but they are open-back & cool :) Such a unique look and feel. This one will not disappoint.

Asking $2,250 Shipped CONUS. IMG_0877.JPG IMG_0878.JPG IMG_0879.JPG IMG_0880.JPG

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 26, 2018