1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Larrivée Fretless Electric Bass Guitar with Hard Shell Case $730 Shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Bentley, Nov 20, 2019.

1. Bentley

Bentley Supporting Member

Aug 3, 2008
    Price:
    Strings:
    Fretless:
    • Y
    Larrivée Fretless 4 string Bass with hard shell case (actual case shown in pictures). My scale has this at 9.2 pounds. The $730 firm US dollar price includes shipping using Canada Post / USPS expedited parcel insured and tracked to your door within Canada and the continental United States. Alaska and Hawaii ship costs are about $10 higher so lets make the price $740 US Dollars to ship to those two states.

This all original bass plays fantastic, EMG active pickups, Schaller tuners and bridge, Rotosound Steve Harris flat wounds installed. There is a small amount of paint worn down on the pointy end of the headstock , see picture 795.

Any questions are always welcome so message me. Thanks !

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 23, 2020
  2. mikewalker

mikewalker Supporting Member

Jul 30, 2017
    Canada, Eh!
    That's a RARE BIRD :thumbsup::thumbsup:

TN WOODMAN and Low8 like this.
  3. kittywithabanjo

kittywithabanjo Supporting Member

Nov 26, 2014
    Coquitlam. BC
    I really liked the fretless version of these, really nice basses for the buck.

TN WOODMAN likes this.
  4. jcfarm

jcfarm

Feb 1, 2011
    Is the tip of the headstock damaged or is that a reflection in photo 0291?

TN WOODMAN likes this.
  5. Still for sale?

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 3, 2021