Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Larry Graham funk bass attack video?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by FUNKIESTMUNK, May 5, 2001.

1. FUNKIESTMUNK

FUNKIESTMUNK

Feb 25, 2001
    Does anyone in the uk, know where I can buy Larry Graham Funk Bass Attack vid?, and if you have is it worth getting?

Any feed-back welcome.

Cheers.

2. come on...

No ONE has ever bought this video? I did google and Amazon and there are NO reviews for this video...

I'm really vibing on Larry Graham after watching Rising Low, and wonder how cool this video is.

Anyone? Anyone?

3. Toupé

Toupé

Jan 10, 2004
    Southampton, UK
    I've seen it and it's cool. It's more fun just to watch LG grooving and pulling that face. However, it was around a friend place and I can't remember who owned it or where they got it.

It's good watching that guy funk, but if you're after an edumacation, I'd find something else. :)

4. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    I got the same vibe from one of those videos that they put out about the left hand in bass playing where they interview a bazillion legendary bassists. Graham is so fun and mesmerizing to watch but I didn't learn that much from him except for the fingerings to "Hair." (which is definitely something)

He just seemed more interested in entertaining than he really was in teaching anything.

brad cook