1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Lasik can be pretty expensive

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by gomezdave, Mar 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gomezdave

gomezdave Banned

Dec 5, 2007
    Just got my eyes done and I’m proud to say that I don’t need glasses anymore. Lasik can be pretty expensive but it’s well worth it. My2020 is a lifesaver. I resigned from being a fireman last year due to my worsening eye condition, and I’m just 43. Good thing I found my2020 with their financing deals for my lasik surgery, now I’m back in the station. It’s a tough job, but somebody’s gotta do it. I always felt self-conscious wearing thick glass and honestly not very attractive, Lasik really changed all of that. It was worth the trip, there were smaller Lasik centers in my area, but the staff and state of the art facilities eased my fears.

2. I want the kind of Laser Eye surgery whereby, Lasers actually shoot from my eyeballs. Until then I remain stalwartly unimpressed.

3. Baryonyx

Baryonyx Banned

Jul 11, 2005
    Marathon Man
    One of the guys who I train at mauy thai with had this done and he says it's great.

4. Diggler

Diggler

Mar 3, 2005
    Western PA
    Lasik was the best thing I ever did.

5. Philbiker

Philbiker Pat's the best!

Dec 28, 2000
    Northern Virginia, USA
    LOL! Like the sharks in the Austin Powers movie?

6. Vince S.

Vince S. Resident Former Bassist

Jan 24, 2003
    I thought spam was not allowed on talkbass?:eyebrow:

7. BetterBottomEnd

BetterBottomEnd <- Not me I just like looking at her

Jan 9, 2007
    Cable Wi
    Yeah but he waited three whole months after he registered to start spamming so we let it go because he made the effort.

8. BartmanPDX

BartmanPDX Supporting Member

Was it done by that green mosquito? :p

My wife had it done and couldn't be happier. We researched doctors for a while though, and ended up spending the extra $$$ to go where the area doctors have it done to themselves. Don't want to go all "bargain basement" on eye surgery.

9. peterbright

peterbright

Jan 23, 2007
    On The Bayou
    Still haven't made up my mind on this.

10. WillPlay4Food

WillPlay4Food Now With More Metal! Supporting Member

Apr 9, 2002
    Orbiting HQ
    If you want to discuss eye correction surgery, please start another thread. This thread closed due to SPAM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.