Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

LAST CHANCE AMPEG B50R COMBO

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Char-Lee, Aug 24, 2004.

1. Char-Lee

Char-Lee

Aug 29, 2002
    Spokane, WA
    Mint condition Ampeg B50R, great little vintage style combo amp, 12" Speaker, 50 watts, Bass, Mids, Treble. Cool blue covering and blue on/off light. I have had this combo for about 8-9 months and I've never taken it out of my practice room so it is in like new condition. Comes with the original manual.

FREE SHIPPING TO THE LOWER 48 STATES

FIRST $300 TAKES THE AMP

2. jobu3

jobu3 Artist formerly known as Big Joe

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
  3. Char-Lee

Char-Lee

Aug 29, 2002
    Spokane, WA
    I'll send you a pic as soon as I get to work today probably around 11am pacific time.

Thanks
    Charlie

4. Char-Lee

Char-Lee

Aug 29, 2002
    Spokane, WA
    Ok here are two pics of the amp, again this thing is in like new condition.

Let me know if you have any other questions
    Thanks
    Char-lee

5. jobu3

jobu3 Artist formerly known as Big Joe

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    How much does it weigh? Paypal?

6. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    USA
    Joe--I just wanted to weigh in to say what a great piece of gear this amp is. I've used a LOT of combos and prefer this over any at any price. It got the top scores in Bass Player's combo shootout for good reason--superb, room-filling tone and it weighs about 40-45 lbs. You can't go wrong with this thing, plus Ampeg has a 5 yr transferable warranty. I don't love ALL Ampeg gear, but I LOVE this amp.

Just my $0.02.

7. Char-Lee

Char-Lee

Aug 29, 2002
    Spokane, WA
    Yeah the amp weighs about 48lbs, I don't have a paypal account but you can mail me a money order. I've sold things on Ebay and done it this way I've never had a complaint or a problem. You can check out my feedbacks on ebay my user name is Chazmusicman. Let me know what you think or if you would like to contact me directly I have a toll free number at my work that you can call me on tomorrow.

Either way let me know
    Thanks
    Charlie