Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Last chance for Ampeg SVT-AV

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Jackson E, Dec 28, 2004.

1. Hey guys, Just gonna try here one more time before I send it to ebay. I will consider all trades but want to get at least $650, so trades will have to be plus some cash. The head comes with the case in the pictures. (custom built anvil flight case). This head is not fore sale for $650!!! That is the amount of cash I would want to get as well as an item in a trade.

2. basspro2

basspro2 I'm seeing Gorillas...

Apr 6, 2002
    Northbridge, Mass
    Thats an awesome price .. is it the newer one you can self bias? paypal?

3. It is the newer head but I am not sure what you mean by self bias. I didn't get a Pm from you QpaqueBass so try again I guess. This head has been turned on less than ten times and Never been taken out of its case. The same time I got this head I got my mesas and wanted my whole rig to match, so I never used it. I will keep it on TB for one or two more days because I would like someone from here to get it. I will sell it for more on Ebay, but I would rather sell it here. If anyone wants more pics just pm with your e-mail address. Thanks ya'll.

4. No Paypal as well, sorry.

5. sincity

sincity

Oct 16, 2002
    Connecticut
    Is this head SS or tube?

6. The head is all tube and currently on hold for OpaqueBass. Thanks everyone I'm glad a TB'er could get this.

7. Ok Everyone, OpaqueBass backed out so the head is still up for grabs on TB. I am still going to put it on ebay if I don't get a reasonable offer from here. Just cash this time though I was really counting on the money, and just so there is no more confusion I said if someone wanted to trade something I would want at least $650 as well as the item traded. The head and case are not for sale for $650. Thanks Ya'll.

8. Last bump then ebay.

9. Corwin81

Corwin81

Mar 18, 2003
    Ames, IA
    nevermind the pm

10. Matt Call

Matt Call Supporting Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Minneapolis, MN
    Somebody buy this! It's driving me crazy.

11. AndyMan

AndyMan Supporting Member Commercial User

Jun 17, 2000
    Columbus, Ohio
    http://myplaceproductionsllc.com/