1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Last exam ever tomorrow....

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by nonohmic, Oct 23, 2006.

1. nonohmic

nonohmic Supporting Member

Dec 13, 2005
    ABQ, NM.
    And it feels gooooood!!!! :hyper: :hyper:

2. Ive got years of exams ahead of me :bawl: (well, at least 1 year of 'em before my postgrad) , but thats through choice

Congrats tho :)

3. Blapto

Blapto

May 27, 2006
    London, UK
    Hah.
    Last exam in your current educational institution.
    In most careers you've got plenty of exams and tests left ahead of you.

Not to depress you or anything ;).

4. dave64o

dave64o Talkbass Top 10 all time lowest talent/gear ratio! Gold Supporting Member

Jun 15, 2000
    Southern NJ
    That was pretty much my thought when I read the thread title. And it is true - you'll be tested every day in the real world.

However, it DOES feel great to finish with school and move on. Congratulations.

5. nonohmic

nonohmic Supporting Member

Dec 13, 2005
    ABQ, NM.
    Yes your right.

Its not lost on me that ive got many things ahead that will challenge me.

But today was my last 'exam'. That is, I will never have to get out my student ID card and write my student id number on the front of the exam answer booklet etc etc.

And im drunk now in celebration so, yeah!!! oh yeah!!!

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 17, 2021