1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available (Last hours sale)Brand New Custom Bacchus Woodline CTM-5AC EWC 2017 Spalted Maple Black Burst

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Bassworship1, Apr 5, 2017.

1. Bassworship1

Bassworship1 Supporting Member

Jun 20, 2013
    Jackson
    Price:
    Strings:
    Edit: I have a couple days to return and get a much better refund than what I'm offering here go sale. Mainly because I don't want the hassle of shipping back to Japan. Get it while you can or I will return it.

I just got this bass in and the build is flawless and made better than any bass I've ever had. However I got it with the agreement that I would sale 1 of my Warrior Basses. Well I just like my Warriors better tonally and the smaller body style suites me better. This build took me 6 months and total cost was $2800. The same luthier and builders in the Deviser plant that makes the STR and the Custom Exotic Bachcus made this. You won't find a better Jazz bass anywhere than this. I guess I'm just not a Jazz bass kind of guy. Save big and get this bass without the wait. Will come in brand new gigbag comparable to the better padded bags. I had many upgrades chosen for this build with Active passive option and Single coil/ dual coil switch so the tones are great. Plus I had the Mother of Pearl inlay blocks and Binding done on the neck. If your looking for a killer Jazz bass here it is. Weight is light at 9lbs.

BODY TOP:SPALTED MAPLE BURL with Black Burst option
    BODY BACK:ASH 2P
    NECK:MAPLE 1P
    FINGERBOARD:EBONY with added MOP Blocks and Pearl Binding
    NUT:BONE
    WIDTH AT NUT:38mm
    SCALE:34inch
    RADIUS:310R
    MACHINE HEADS:GOTOH/GB11W
    BRIDGE:GOTOH/404SJ-4B
    PICKUPS-Custom Handwound DeviserR Dual Coils
    PREAMP:Aguilar/OBP-2
    CONTROLS:1Vol-Push Pull Active-Passive,1Bal,Treble,Bass,Coil select SW
    FINISH:TOP LACQUER

IMG_0548.JPG IMG_0549.JPG IMG_0550.JPG IMG_0551.JPG IMG_0552.JPG IMG_0553.JPG IMG_0554.JPG IMG_0566.JPG IMG_0609.JPG IMG_0610.JPG IMG_0611.JPG IMG_0612.JPG IMG_0613.JPG IMG_0614.JPG IMG_0615.JPG

Last edited: Apr 5, 2017
    NigelD, JOME77, Funky_Be and 3 others like this.
  2. Adam Wright

Adam Wright Supporting Member

Jun 6, 2002
    Arlington,Tx
    Mike Lull Basses, Roscoe Basses, 64 Audio IEM, SIT Strings
    I would get one of these all day long over pretty much any other J bass builder. Here's a demo of this bass...

campbems likes this.
  3. songwriter21

songwriter21 I have an obsession for wood. The musical kind. Supporting Member

Jul 31, 2005
    Sponsored by Hipshot
    Man, turned out even prettier than I thought it would!

campbems likes this.
  4. songwriter21

Jul 31, 2005
    Sponsored by Hipshot
    These are indeed badass Jazz clones, people...easily can stand toe-to-toe with guys like Sadowsky and such. This is the only bass I've ever used passive, because the tone was phenomenal, and the slap tone UNREAL. Also, some of the cleanest cavity wiring ever.

campbems likes this.
  5. Bassworship1

Jun 20, 2013
    Jackson
    Yes its quite remarkable in looks and build and tone. I guess I just have fallen in love with my Wariors feel and tone that it's harder for me to like the larger bodied basses.

6. songwriter21

Jul 31, 2005
    Sponsored by Hipshot
    Both brands play very easily...action on both almost play themselves.

7. Bassworship1

Jun 20, 2013
    Jackson
    This is a steal for a Boutique bass. You won't touch a new Bacchus with these options for anywhere within 6-$700 more.

8. Man Bacchus is pumping out some GORGEOUS instruments. GLWTS!

campbems likes this.
  9. Bassworship1

Jun 20, 2013
    Jackson
    Being boxed up and shipped back to Japan today. Have to the end of today to get this crazy price.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2017
  10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 23, 2021