1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Last NPPBD for me of 2018

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by kodiakblair, Dec 31, 2018.

1. Now I'm not a big fan of either Dusty Hill or Sting, nor am I fan of 60's art, so I'm at a loss to explain this thing I have for SC P-basses. Think I saw a picture in "Play Bass Guitar" by Jim Gregory,well Jim's getting the blame,and that was me snared :laugh:

With 5 sc P-basses and a 51 slab build underway I'd no good reason to be looking for another. Here TB gets the blame,I was innocently searching for "What bass is this" info when this landed on the screen.

Knowing full well another bass was crazy I turned to my good brother Rick Wilson,or as he's known on TB @moonshinegtrs, for advice. "Drink the Kool-aid" was his sage advice and as I trust his advice I drank deeply :D

Photos are from the shop,no way I can do it justice.
    fender-jap-paisley-bass-full_2048x2048.jpg fender-jap-paisley-bass-body-back_2048x2048.jpg fender-jap-paisley-bass-body_2048x2048.jpg fender-jap-paisley-bass-body-dink_2048x2048.jpg

With 6 hrs and 22 minutes left of 2018 I bid you

Happy Hogmanay
    Lang may yer lum reek :)

2. moonshinegtrs

moonshinegtrs Banned Commercial User

Jan 28, 2009
    White Bluff,Tn.
    Owner: Moonshine Custom Guitars
    Hey, Don't blame me... :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

You know you Love it... I just want a pic of you playing it out.

Moonshine :bassist:

kodiakblair likes this.
  3. GretschWretch

GretschWretch Supporting Member

Dec 27, 2013
    East Central Alabama
    No, you didn't. You drank the 'shine, and now you're in the pink.

Happy hog mayonnaise to you as well. :)

kodiakblair likes this.
  4. 4-fingers

4-fingers

Nov 22, 2015
    Ontario Canada
    Congrats! I'm patiently waiting for a pink paisley to drop from the sky.......or pop up in the local classifieds, which seems even less likely!

They look great on stage. Play it in great health and don't allow it to collect dust in the corner.

kodiakblair likes this.
  5. This was the 3rd or 4th I saw for sale since August so you might not have too a long wait:)

BassmanM likes this.