Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Last pictures before I ship the bass off

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by quallabone, Jun 14, 2004.

1. quallabone

quallabone

Aug 2, 2003
    Well the new owner is very excited to get the bass and I'm very excited to be able to order more fury's with the money. Here are some parting shots of my 8 month old baby.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I shall miss thee

2. It looks great, but just to satisfy my own curiosity, what do you do to a stock Carvin BB70-P to make it a Fury bass?

(absolutely no disrespect intended, please)

3. quallabone

quallabone

Aug 2, 2003
    I don't think I understand the question. I'm an endorser for fury guitars of Canada. You can buy fury pickups and put them in anything (both of my old fenders had ZP pickups). Other than that you would have to make the top one look like the bottom one.
    [​IMG]

4. I re-read everything and it looked (initially) to me like you had a Carvin BB70-P and you were calling it a "Fury Guitars" bass - similar to Valenti basses being Warmoth parts, and I was just wondering what you did to customize it.

Now that I've removed my head from my rectum, I realize you're selling your Carvin to purchase Fury pickups.

It's been a long Monday.

5. quallabone

quallabone

Aug 2, 2003
    No I'm selling it to buy another one of these. It comes with the pickups.
    [​IMG]

6. cool! Sorry about the confusion.

7. quallabone

quallabone

Aug 2, 2003
    No problem at all and thanks.