Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Last piece of recording gear

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Basschair, Apr 19, 2005.

1. Basschair

Basschair .............. Staff Member Supporting Member

Feb 5, 2004
    Stockton, Ca
    Okay...let's see. Alesis ADAT XT...see pic. Used but cared for...could use a head cleaning, which GC still does for customers...it'll work without one, but it always helps. Couple scratches around the rack ears...had to work a rack bolt out of it when I first bought it. She may not be the prettiest, but she's a workhorse :D

How about $100, which includes the following:
    shipping to continental US, the new box for it (UPS-supplied), professional packing, the two 8-channel snakes you'll need to use it, unless you have your own, a printed manual, a special supplemental manual of hidden functions of the ADAT XT (not normally supplied with this model, as far as I know...got it from Peter Elsey at UCSC), and 2 brand new SVHS tapes ready to be opened and recorded on. I think that's pretty much all I have for it. I might be able to dig up an IR cable so that you can plug it into any IR card or interface, such as those that come with ProTools hardware.
    So, what do you think?